That is the three main ideas behind the Praise and Coffee Movement.
Every quarter, we publish a new online magazine.
Magazine’s are available in print form through issu.
Sue Cramer and I sat at her kitchen table and dreamed of the possibility of having a magazine…God took our dream and made it a reality.
I still get goosebumps over it all.
To learn more about Praise and Coffee, visit Sue’s website – Praise and Coffee.
To meet our Team, click here.
For magazine subscriptions, view our guidelines here.
To read why we are on hiatus, read here.
To see women connect, encourage and inspire one another through Praise and Coffee groups meeting in every state and across the world!
* Encouraging women to start a Praise and Coffee group in their community.
* By the ‘Praise and Coffee Connections’ on our Facebook page.
* Through sharing our pictures and stories of women and the power of
connection in our quarterly magazine.
* By welcoming all Praise and Coffee group leaders into our private Facebook group and giving each woman a place to belong and be loved.
* Praise and Coffee groups offer women a safe and non-judgmental environment to share the journey of life which creates an atmosphere for growth.
* The menu options allow us to connect with women on similar journeys and grow through relationships enriched with commonality.
* The springboard (curriculum found in the magazine) compels us to dig into God’s Word and let it be life to us in our current circumstances.
* Inspire means to “breathe in” and we believe that connecting with women through Praise and Coffee groups helps women “breathe in” fresh hope by hearing each other’s stories.
* We’re changed when we dare to step out beyond our comfort levels and be our authentic self to those around us, no more masks.
* Inspiring change by unpacking our faith with women on similar journey’s and choosing not to shrink back but to live our lives boldly as God intended.